We are proud of supplying the engines and moving the world forward. Challenge requires hard work. Our team are disciplined and execute consistently. We need your talent and passion. Get growth and aim higher with MVDE. Join our strong team.
Watch this space for updates
A Qualified Supply Chain Professional with suitable experience (15 – 20 years) & with below mentioned Competencies.
Candidate should have experience in development and localisation of engine components or automotive components with Project Management tools & with in-depth knowledge of engine parts with knowledge of processes used in producing those parts.
- Quality requirements, functional aspects of the part for development with fairly good knowledge of suppliers and ability to handle the technical aspects of the development side with the suppliers and principal.
- Understand the drawings & standards of engine components and interpret the standards and get necessary approvals from the Design for suitable modifications and changes based on supplier’s requirement.
- Ability to understand the various materials used in Engine component development with the ability to select and apply for the local material availability.
- Search and select suitable supplier for the component through detailed supplier evaluation and other suitable criteria to meet organisational development goals.
- Negotiate with supplier on the target price (zero based Costing techniques) and ability to make the supplier accept the commercial requirements & Purchase agreements.
To handle Existing Regular suppliers base for the medium scale volumes production – by building strong partnership and maintaining relationships.
- To drive a team to ensure timely receipt of materials as per plan with quality.
- To coordinate with QA for continuous improvement of quality of incoming materials.
- Strong in development procedures like Evaluation, ISIR, PPAP and other related approval requirement .
- Strong knowledge of regular purchasing procedures including Commercials / Commodity Price watch / Negotiation Skills for Cost Maintenance & Reduction.
Post graduation/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Automobile Preferred) – Only fulltime course will be considered.
Additional Qualification Preferred:
Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management. (or) any other suitable Post Graduate Diploma in Production or Supply Chain Management.
Minimum 15-20 years of Total Experience and with minimum 10 Years in Components Localisation & Development.
38 – 45 Years.
Similar Engine Manufacturing Industry
will be in line with the Company Standards & not a constraint for the right candidate.
Note* : Position is Section Head but the Grade as Manager – Grade 1 / 2 (or) Sr. Manager will be ascertained after the selection process, based on the candidate’s Qualifications/experience/ & age.
Candidates should be willing to relocate to Mysore with his family.
A Qualified Engineer with suitable experience & Exposure in Developing Auto Components, mainly for Diesel Engines, with following Competencies.
B.Tech /BE in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering from a recognized University with Distinction marks throughout academics will be preferred (Minimum – High First Class).
Min 4 – Max 8 years of work experience in an Auto or Auto Components OEM company.
25- 30 Years Max.
OEM Manufacturers of Diesel Engines / Automobiles or OEM’s manufacturing related Auto Components.
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible to independently handle development of new Components from selection & negotiations with suppliers, follow up from RFQ to Samples to PPAP & Production lost.
- Experience in only auto components sourcing preferably in casting & machining, bought out & proprietary Components, with extra knowledge on export Parts requirements.
- Technically Sound with Engineering Drawings & GDT, Coordination with Project Planning & Scheduling Skills, Supplier Audits / Evaluation & Strong Commercial skills with Product Costing Knowledge is a must.
- Preferably from any Engine Manufacturing OEM background (possibly Japanese company) with Basic knowledge on Bill of Materials / Drawing Control & other Administrative skills.
Note* : Regular Purchase / Buyer of Engine or Auto Components – not required, But only New Auto or Engine Components Development Team Members required!
Good Practical Knowledge of MS office tools / MIS Preperation / Project Management mandatory.
It will be in line with the Company Standards & not a constraint for the right candidate.
Around 5 to 6 Lacs ACTC.
Note* : Candidates should be willing to relocate to Mysore with his / her family.